The Trevor Wright Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeepers Creepers!

4 posters

Go down

Jeepers Creepers! Empty Jeepers Creepers!

Post by baileybrat May 7th 2009, 2:59 pm

This is scary! I feel like Will Smith all alone in I am Legend. lol!

Anyhoo... Danny, do you plan to shift all the messages from the old board over to this one? It would be a shame to lose some of those interesting comments, or threads that featured links and/or pics; such as the one about Zach's clothes in Shelter, or my own geeky thread about the San Pedro locations.
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Jeepers Creepers! Empty Re: Jeepers Creepers!

Post by Admin May 7th 2009, 3:42 pm

It sucks but I can't move the topics from that forum to this one. It's stupid, I know, and I'm really sorry. If anyone just wants to recreate their topics please do so.

Admin
Admin

http://www.trevorwrightonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard May 7th 2009, 6:00 pm

Wow! This is sure weird Laughing It sure is going to take a while to get used to this new forum. But hey Danny! Please don't tell me that you started this new forum, because of the problem I was having with the other one? If that's the case, don't worry about it. I can simply just be a guest. And you can go back to the original forum.
wizard
wizard

https://www.youtube.com/wizardistari

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin May 7th 2009, 6:19 pm

No I didn't. I was actually looking for a new place to host the forum because that old one, seemed a bit dated. Plus this new one is all nice and shiny. And we can now chat in real time, once we set a good time for everyone to be on, if people want to chat.

Admin
Admin

http://www.trevorwrightonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard May 7th 2009, 6:35 pm

OK. That sounds great! So far there are only 3 of us Laughing Let's see if more people will join. Hopefully the old members of the old forum join here.
wizard
wizard

https://www.youtube.com/wizardistari

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat May 7th 2009, 7:39 pm

Danny, I know you probably don't want this forum to look just like a clone of the old one, but is there any chance of creating sub-folders for each of Trevor's acting roles, like you did on the other board? I quite liked the fact that it was possible to go into, say, the Shelter folder and find all the relevant conversations that had anything to do with that movie and/or Trevor's role as Zach all grouped together in one place, rather than have to look around for them, as we would need to do at the moment. Um... does that make any sense Question

geek
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat May 9th 2009, 6:59 am

Ok, I'm a bit thick, I know... but I'm not quite sure which bit of the forum I need to start a particular topic in. Embarassed Embarassed Anyhoo, I've decided to recreate the San Pedro locations thread again and also one about the Shelter soundtrack... I'm sure Danny will be able to move them if I've put them in the wrong place.
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelter70 May 9th 2009, 3:02 pm

I had to re-register also to get on the site...hope it's all fixed now.

Shelter70

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum