The Trevor Wright Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from new user

3 posters

Go down

Hi from new user Empty Hi from new user

Post by Trevfan December 12th 2011, 10:21 pm

Hi Everyone..looks like this place is a little slow, but I know I share one thing in common with everyone who might look at messages here..I'm a HUGE Trevor Wright fan! Admittedly I'm VERY new at it..only JUST discovered Shelter two weeks ago when a friend of mine recommended it to me, and I SO wish that I had known about this film sooner..I remember vaguely hearing about it maybe on Entertainment Tonight or something when it was first being made, and just waiting for it to be theatrically wide-released..I was absolutely blown away by Trevor's sensitive and emotional portrayal of Zach..so many parallels to my own life, the feeling stuck in neutral, hindered by expectations and obligations by/for family, and unable to break out and be who you really are..I wish the production team had mass-marketed the movie, it could REALLY change a lot of people's minds about gay relationships and coming out..so sensitive and real (I only wish I could find my prince like his character of Zach does in the movie)! This movie has positively affected my life, and I hope you know how many people you have changed through this role Trevor!

Josh (Trevfan)

Trevfan

Back to top Go down

Hi from new user Empty Re: Hi from new user

Post by americanshameless January 11th 2012, 2:04 pm

Welcome Smile

americanshameless

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen January 12th 2012, 5:34 pm

Hi from me, too!

I know, a little bit late but not too late. I wasn't around here for a long time. But Shelter is still one of my two favourite movies. I'm watching Trevor's activities on Facebook (they have become a little bit more last months). Very Happy
Yes, Josh, Shelter is a movie to affect lives. And I love to hear it also from you. I hope someday you'll find your prince as I hope I'll find my princess or my prince. Wink

Greetings from Germany to all who visit this forum now and then.
Doreen
Doreen

http://www.gyllenhaal.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum