The Trevor Wright Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contacting Trevor Wright (Address Question)

3 posters

Go down

Contacting Trevor Wright (Address Question) Empty Contacting Trevor Wright (Address Question)

Post by americanshameless January 9th 2012, 2:55 pm

Trevor Wright
c/o Evolution Entertainment
Attn: Tiffany Kuzon
901 North Highland Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038-2412

Is this still accurate? I haven't ever sent a letter to a celebrity before but I just wanted to send a fan-mail to Trevor telling him how much I appreciated his work etc esp in Shelter. So I'm just wondering would I still be able to write a letter and send it to this address? Will he read it and how likely is it that he will actually get it?

Thanks! Smile

americanshameless

Back to top Go down

Contacting Trevor Wright (Address Question) Empty Try Facebook!

Post by Trevfan January 11th 2012, 10:00 pm

American, try Facebook..I found Trevor there! Just enter his name, you'll get a couple of entries, but the first one (which actually has his picture) is the right one..once every week (or every few weeks, depending on how busy he is, I would assume) he actually posts asking if anyone has questions, and people send him LOTS, and he's VERY good about responding to as many as possible (even if his responses are only a few words)..His picture of what he looks like now might throw you though, he's skinnier and MUCH tighter and ripped now than he was when he was in Shelter..But (evidently) it's really him, and he's doing well!

Trevfan

Back to top Go down

Contacting Trevor Wright (Address Question) Empty Re: Contacting Trevor Wright (Address Question)

Post by americanshameless January 12th 2012, 12:16 pm

Trevfan wrote:American, try Facebook..I found Trevor there! Just enter his name, you'll get a couple of entries, but the first one (which actually has his picture) is the right one..once every week (or every few weeks, depending on how busy he is, I would assume) he actually posts asking if anyone has questions, and people send him LOTS, and he's VERY good about responding to as many as possible (even if his responses are only a few words)..His picture of what he looks like now might throw you though, he's skinnier and MUCH tighter and ripped now than he was when he was in Shelter..But (evidently) it's really him, and he's doing well!

haha yeah, ive seen that before. he difinately looks a lot different, i preferred him less ripped actually, lol alien

thanks!

americanshameless

Back to top Go down

Contacting Trevor Wright (Address Question) Empty Re: Contacting Trevor Wright (Address Question)

Post by Doreen January 12th 2012, 5:54 pm

You're both so right....
Doreen
Doreen

http://www.gyllenhaal.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down