The Trevor Wright Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue?

+5
losramones1
KellyRainbow
Arickkk<3
Shelter70
baileybrat
9 posters

Go down

What are your favorite lines of dialogue from Shelter?

Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_lcap6%Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 12 ]
Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_lcap8%Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 17 ]
Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_lcap3%Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 6 ]
Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_lcap40%Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 81 ]
Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_lcap6%Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 12 ]
Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_lcap4%Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 8 ]
Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_lcap9%Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 19 ]
Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_lcap5%Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 11 ]
Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_lcap17%Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 34 ]
Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_lcap1%Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 203
Back

Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Empty Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue?

Post by baileybrat May 13th 2009, 7:34 am

Thought I'd try out doing a poll and ask everyone what bits of dialogue they liked the best.

There are quite a few lines in the film that I love for a variety of reasons, but if I had to plump for one, it would have to be the "You're so beautiful" exchange between Brad and Zach, which just melts me on the spot. I think the whole Lie to Me sequence (or as Trevor and Brad call it, the Big Gay Love Montage), is one of the most stunningly romantic scenes to be put on film that I have ever seen in my life. I adore the close eye contact and gentle love-making, and Shaun's compliment to Zach is such a breathtakingly sincere moment of true love that it never fails to get to me... (sigh!) Embarassed I love you Smile
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Empty Re: Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue?

Post by baileybrat May 13th 2009, 7:57 am

Haha! Well the poll didn't come out quite how I imagined it, with everything merged together, but I hope you can still decipher all the different quotes without too much difficulty. Suspect
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue? Empty Re: Shelter - your favorite lines of dialogue?

Post by Gast May 13th 2009, 4:08 pm

baileybrat wrote:Haha! Well the poll didn't come out quite how I imagined it, with everything merged together, but I hope you can still decipher all the different quotes without too much difficulty. Suspect

your poll is a lovely idea, baileybrat! I had to take two possibilities, because I couldn't decide between "you're so beautiful" I love you and "shauny-poo" ;-) lol!

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelter70 May 13th 2009, 9:00 pm

After seeing these results.....we are a bunch of romantics, aren't we? I think that's what I like about this movie the best is that the love scenes are so well done, and it's so incredibly rare to see that in a glbt movie. Trevor and Brad did so well with that, especially Trevor (his acting was so wonderful....subtle and perfect for this movie.....I was actually very surprised to find out that he was straight).
Great poll!

Shelter70

Back to top Go down

Post by Arickkk<3 May 13th 2009, 11:37 pm

haha i like the poolll :]
goooood idea <3
Arickkk<3
Arickkk<3

http://myspace.com/seizethemomentmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyRainbow June 9th 2009, 5:31 pm

I really love this moment:

- You’re so beautiful.
- Shut up.
- Hey, learn to take a compliment.
- Thanks.

Zach' smile when he receives the compliment and the way he becomes serious and says thanks after....

I also think the whole Lie to Me sequence is one of the most beautiful scenes on films I have ever seen, the music and the images are simply perfect.
KellyRainbow
KellyRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by losramones1 June 14th 2009, 8:30 pm

i like the dialogue he has with cody outside the market. very sweet

losramones1

Back to top Go down

Post by jessechris89 June 28th 2009, 4:09 am

well, definitely the entire Mack's Lie to Me scene is the-most-precious-and-heartfelt-unspoken-lines-of-dialogues ever.... touches my heart deeply.... for the spoken one, i practically agree with the majority, the " you're so beautiful .... shut up ..... hey, learn to take compliments ...... " and trevor seems agonizingly cute when he replies, thanks, with sorta smile.... Embarassed
jessechris89
jessechris89

Back to top Go down

Post by JealTsai March 10th 2010, 8:15 pm

That moment was beautiful.zach were totally melt me down.trevor acted so well.out of words to describe how much I feel "lie to me" and that moment.never had any movie can move me so much like this scene.

JealTsai

Back to top Go down

Post by MarceSe75 September 13th 2010, 9:24 pm

There's plenty beautiful lines and scenes in the movie that I find it so hard to choose one or two. Trevor and Brad are such gifted and talented actors that they have such an amazing ability to say so much with just a glance... Gosh I love this guys! Like in the scene when Shaun hugs Zach after they decide to go together to Los Angeles (at Shaun's backyard). The way Zach seems to surrender in Shaun's arms and dude, you can see all the love in his face... Does anynody notice they never say "I love you" in the whole movie? Nevermind, both leading actors' s body language says it all the time. I love this movie!!!
Very Happy
MarceSe75
MarceSe75

Back to top Go down

Post by eric85 September 14th 2010, 1:23 pm

For me, the most eloquent moment in the film doesn't involve words but says everything.

It's the moment at end when Zach and Shaun pull up as Jeanne and her boyfriend are loading the truck to leave. Everything is at stake here for both Zach and his sister. Zach gets out of the car and starts to walk towards Jeanne. Then he pauses, turns around and grabs Shaun's hand. I think that moment says it all.

eric85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down