The Trevor Wright Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Grim is Trevor as a comic baddie?

2 posters

Go down

How Grim is Trevor as a comic baddie? Empty How Grim is Trevor as a comic baddie?

Post by baileybrat May 24th 2009, 7:06 pm

Seeing as there's no entry for this film yet, I thought I'd post this little interview snippet, mainly because it has a pic of Trevor in it.

How Grim is Trevor as a comic baddie? Ab1j

So, for anyone who has seen it (I'm looking at you wizard Wink ), does Trevor have good comic-timing? Is he a natural at doing slapstick too?
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

How Grim is Trevor as a comic baddie? Empty Re: How Grim is Trevor as a comic baddie?

Post by wizard May 24th 2009, 9:04 pm

Of course baileybrat. Trevor has a good comic timing. And I believe he's a natural at doing slapstick as well. Trevor to me in this film was fantastic! He does great acting, he's definitely hilarious lol!! And he's just awesome in this film. You should check it out for sure. Here is a scene from the film, it's funny lol!! You can watch the whole film on youtube, check it out.
wizard
wizard

https://www.youtube.com/wizardistari

Back to top Go down

How Grim is Trevor as a comic baddie? Empty Re: How Grim is Trevor as a comic baddie?

Post by baileybrat May 25th 2009, 4:27 pm

Thanks for that wizard. Smile I can't believe I never thought of checking YT for it. I enjoyed that clip and chuckled away to myself at the bit when Grim got scared by the goat and jumped into Denning's arms. Some of the comic reaction faces Trevor pulled were a hoot to watch.

lol!
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard May 25th 2009, 4:51 pm

Your welcome baileybrat. And yeah, that part was hilarious lol!! Like I said, Trevor was awesome in this film.
wizard
wizard

https://www.youtube.com/wizardistari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down