Trevor's stage-work

Go down

Trevor's stage-work

Post by baileybrat on June 21st 2009, 3:58 pm

Ok, we know a fair bit about Trevor's film and TV work but there seems to be precious little info available about his stage-work. In fact the only play that I know he's starred in is The Less Than Human Club which was about a group of young radicals and outcasts in the 1960's. Does anyone have any more detail about this play or Trevor's role in it? Actually, does anyone have any info about any other plays Trevor has been in?

Oh and here's a totally unconnected pic just to make my question look a bit more interesting! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Re: Trevor's stage-work

Post by baileybrat on June 22nd 2009, 5:15 pm

Well, after a quick browse around the web, I'm back to partly answer my own question. geek I discovered a copy of The Less Than Human Club playscript online and had a bit of a read to see what it was about. I found myself engaged by the characters very quickly and would now love to know which part Trevor actually played.

There's Davis, who is the main protagonist and natural leader of the group. He's smart, handsome, and conflicted about the sexual feelings he has for his friend Harley. This is the role that I probably would have like to see Trevor play the most since Davis seems like a character full of humour, sweetness, and sincerity and IMO would have given Trevor a wonderful opportunity to show off his talent and emotional range. The other possible roles he could have played are Harley, who is impulsive and ashamed of his poverty, or Dan, who is the constant victim of physical cruelty by the high-school coach.

To be honest, I would have loved to see Trevor playing any of those parts. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by olla86 on December 1st 2009, 6:43 am

Excellent Pictures!! I like the third most of all! He is so cute and hot!!
olla86

http://www.3ddigitalwallpapers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by warwickstar on June 30th 2010, 3:00 pm

Oh gosh, those are awesome pictures. I didn't even know that he had done stage work till now. Can he sing?
warwickstar

https://www.youtube.com/user/warwickstar1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down