Oh Hi.........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh Hi.........

Post by tara on July 29th 2009, 9:29 am

My name is Marie but Tara is fine

I'm french so my english is not very good sorry!

I'm just fell in love with Shelter...

Well I'm looking for news about Trevor Very Happy
tara

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh Hi.........

Post by baileybrat on July 29th 2009, 4:38 pm

Bonjour Marie, gentil de vous rencontrer... well, that's about my limit in french so I better stick to english. Embarassed It's always lovely to meet fellow fans of Trevor and Shelter. I'm also constantly impressed that a such a small independant movie has proved to be so uplifting and charismatic that it is still able to capture the hearts and minds of people from so many different countries.

So Marie, what are your favorite scenes? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by tara on July 29th 2009, 4:51 pm

Thanks you for your nice welcoming...in French wahoo I love you

favorites scenes ..humm.. the entire movie? Laughing ..hum ok

the scene when Zach is coming to see Shaun for surfing, and shaun is in dressing gown makes me die laughter !!

and I really appreciate the scene in Shaun said to Zach "he is so beautiful" it"s so cute.. I'm romantic Embarassed

I thinks Shelter makes me addict just because it's a simple and beautiful story...as one would like all to live about it (not sure my sentence is correct!)
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMary on July 30th 2009, 3:04 am

Hey people...

My name is Mary from Montreal. I mostly speak french but my english is aighhhht ! lol !

Well, what can I say: LOVE SHELTER. Totally fell in love with that movie and I must admit that I watched it more than twice...

Trevor Wright and Brad Rowe did an INCREDIBLE job. For such a small-independent movie...lemme tell you this: the IMPACT is huge. I spread the word and told all my friends and relatives about it, I feel like I need to share. Beside, there are so many "trashy" movies out there that get so much credits for...nothing. SHELTER must be recognized properly and only the fans can lift it up, up, up...

Sorry for so much talking (writing, typing...lol ). I'm glad I found that podium to speak my mind about this beautiful love story that is SHELTER.

Mu-ahhhhh !
MaryMary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum