The Trevor Wright Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

really want to know Trevor's opinion towards guy kissing

4 posters

Go down

really want to know Trevor's opinion towards guy kissing Empty really want to know Trevor's opinion towards guy kissing

Post by jj70 September 29th 2009, 11:09 pm

I like Trevor's role in movie "Shelter". I am a little bit surprised to know Trevor is a straight guy. The kissing scene looks so real. I really like to know what he thought after the kiss. Thanks.

jj70

Back to top Go down

really want to know Trevor's opinion towards guy kissing Empty Re: really want to know Trevor's opinion towards guy kissing

Post by wesley October 1st 2009, 8:36 pm

I would also like to know that...

Here in Brazil (South America) many people like his work. / * Sorry for my bad writing in English.
wesley
wesley

http://www.goodtimes.zip.net

Back to top Go down

really want to know Trevor's opinion towards guy kissing Empty Re: really want to know Trevor's opinion towards guy kissing

Post by hbdzh January 3rd 2010, 10:02 am

i think ,it's no doubt that he will accept this ,he has already did in the film ,don't you think so ,and i think he would accept guys in real life if he really like some guys ,i thougt he can accept both guys and girls ,

hbdzh

Back to top Go down

Post by hbdzh January 9th 2010, 4:44 pm

我对上面说的话非常抱歉,爱你

i sorry for i said above ,actually ,i never know what happened inside,

i have to say it again here ,trevor if you see this , i really want to you know that your chinese fan can't find more about your vedio info here ,it is very small number here ,and chinese can't use the youtube to watch anything,because it is limited here ,would you please add some links wie can use ,i will add it in your chinese website to attract more attention to help you extend you chinese fans group,i just wanna do something for you ,love you

hbdzh

Back to top Go down

Post by hbdzh January 9th 2010, 4:45 pm

我对上面说的话非常抱歉,爱你

i have to say it again here ,trevor if you see this , i really want to you know that your chinese fan can't find more about your vedio info here ,it is very small number here ,and chinese can't use the youtube to watch anything,because it is limited here ,would you please add some links wie can use ,i will add it in your chinese website to attract more attention to help you extend you chinese fans group,i just wanna do something for you ,love you

hbdzh

Back to top Go down

Post by hbdzh January 9th 2010, 4:45 pm

我对上面说的话非常抱歉,爱你

hbdzh

Back to top Go down

Post by hbdzh January 9th 2010, 4:53 pm

hbdzh

Back to top Go down

really want to know Trevor's opinion towards guy kissing Empty Zac interview at 5.00 mins on this utube clip - comments about on screen passion

Post by tonyinuk August 22nd 2010, 3:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqBcM6gCs8M&feature=related

Zac interview at 5.00 mins on this utube clip - comments about on screen passion

tonyinuk

tonyinuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down