The Trevor Wright Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trevor has seen this site?

4 posters

Go down

Trevor has seen this site? Empty Trevor has seen this site?

Post by wesley October 1st 2009, 8:47 pm

Danny, Trevor has seen this site? would be nice for him to answer some day for us. Smile
wesley
wesley

http://www.goodtimes.zip.net

Back to top Go down

Trevor has seen this site? Empty Re: Trevor has seen this site?

Post by trevorwrightfan December 28th 2010, 12:54 pm

yeah that would be cool..

trevorwrightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin December 28th 2010, 5:49 pm

Yeah, he has seen the website and the forum. He's a busy man though.

Admin
Admin

http://www.trevorwrightonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trevorwrightfan December 30th 2010, 1:31 am

Well Trevor I hope you can read our messages here.. can't wait for your next project.. Very Happy

trevorwrightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonofthehope January 17th 2011, 2:21 pm

the truth, I do not understand why they say that estrellasfamosas are very busy, knowing that they record a project and sometimes are slow to record the next, then what are you doing?, because if it is recording a project is writing it or doing something relating to the pre-production and that's like and to this day (which I hope very soon) have not announced any project that has to do with Trevor Wright, if it's something personal, my respect, but if not personal if work, tell us that we hope with cravings

Sonofthehope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonofthehope January 17th 2011, 2:22 pm

the truth, I do not understand why they say that the famous stars are very busy, knowing that they record a project and sometimes are slow to record the next, then what are you doing?, because if it is recording a project is writing or something relating to him and that's like pre-production and even today (which I hope very soon) have not announced any project that has to do with Trevor Wright, if it's something personal, my respect, but if not personal if not working, tell us that we hope with cravings

Sonofthehope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonofthehope February 4th 2011, 7:53 pm

What happened?, earth swallowed them all?, land swallowed up trevor wright?, what happened, where are you? that do not appear, or a demonstration, interview or a new movie, not even say whether he will be at the Oscars and that I participate in "the social network", please show yourself, I'm already thinking that you drink a hurricane or that you died and nobody said anything. please finally signs of life that if I'm going to die on the waiting

Sonofthehope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonofthehope February 4th 2011, 7:56 pm

What happened?, earth swallowed them all?, land swallowed up trevor wright?, what happened, where are you? that do not appear, or a demonstration, interview or a new movie, not even say whether he will be at the Oscars and why he participated in "the social network", please show yourself, I'm already thinking that you drink a hurricane or you died and nobody said anything. please finally signs of life that if I'm going to die on the waiting

Sonofthehope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down