The Trevor Wright Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers

+10
wesley
losramones1
rafael stanley
Landis
John H
Arickkk<3
wizard
Shelter70
baileybrat
Admin
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers Empty The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers

Post by Admin May 7th 2009, 4:52 pm

The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers

Question 1:

Trevor, I'm sure you know that internet forums can be very harsh places to be at times, with armchair-critics making cruel comments, both about a character they are not keen on, and sometimes about the actor portraying them too... If you were to read something negative about yourself online, would it upset and bother you, or are you the sort of person who would just shrug your shoulders, think 'screw you!' and brush it off?

A:

"Answer to 1. When i read reviews and blogs etc and its positive things, of course its uplifting, but when i read negative things i kinda find myself wondering what exactly they mean and over all i just figure everyone has the right to there own opinion. For example; some people say they hated the Wrestler and i loved it! I can't expect everyone to like me or my work. I just mostly brush it off and move forward. You can't dwell on the little things. However i do read them and i am interested in what people have to say Smile"

Question 2:

Trevor, when you were first offered the role of Zach in Shelter, did you have any second thoughts about accepting it, as your original co-star appears to have done. And did you have any idea of the positive impact that his character and storyline would have, and how many fans around the world it would create?

A:

"Of course I had my questions with deciding to take on the roll... One being I barley had a week to study and it was only a three week shoot and I was in every single scene 2. I wanted to make sure on a creative level that the director and I both had similar visions. Because the way I read it and thought about how i'd want it, might not alway be the way the director sees it. So after talking to the director in a few meetings, we were totally on the same page and i was ready to take that step with him. I couldn't be prouder that i did!

I actually did not know to what extent this film would have such an impact on people. It has been just amazing to hear the wonderful stories from fans such as movie goers, people in the biz, mothers, kids, woman and men , etc. For me it has been absolutely life changing and I couldn't be happier I took on the role in such a great film. If i've made a difference in someones life then i DID my job! I've worked a lot in the biz since I was seven years old and this has definitely been top in my book Smile"

Last edited by Admin on May 21st 2009, 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

http://www.trevorwrightonline.com

Back to top Go down

The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers Empty Re: The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers

Post by baileybrat May 7th 2009, 6:51 pm

Ok, I've decided to cut and paste my first question from the other board over here too...

Trevor, I'm sure you know that internet forums can be very harsh places to be at times, with armchair-critics making cruel comments, both about a character they are not keen on, and sometimes about the actor portraying them too... If you were to read something negative about yourself online, would it upset and bother you, or are you the sort of person who would just shrug your shoulders, think 'screw you!' and brush it off?
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers Empty Re: The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers

Post by baileybrat May 10th 2009, 5:59 am

Ok, seeing as no one else has added a question yet, I'll ask another one...

Trevor, when you were first offered the role of Zach in Shelter, did you have any second thoughts about accepting it, as your original co-star appears to have done. And did you have any idea of the positive impact that his character and storyline would have, and how many fans around the world it would create?
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers Empty trevor question

Post by Shelter70 May 10th 2009, 10:25 pm

I have thought of a question for Trevor.

I'm really curious as to who are some of the actors and actresses that you would like to work with in the future. You are such an incredibly wonderful actor and I'm really looking forward to seeing you in many more movies in the future.

Thanks! Jeff (shelter70) (I met you in New York at the glaad awards Smile

Shelter70

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin May 14th 2009, 12:37 pm

I'm so sure everyone has more questions... right?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat May 14th 2009, 2:49 pm

Ok, here's another one from me...

Trevor, you obviously like tattoos, but do you think you'll continue to keep getting them done until you run out of space? Razz Also, does it ever worry you that you might lose out on an acting role because of them? (Sorry if that's a dumb question. I really don't know whether that's ever likely to happen or not.)
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard May 14th 2009, 5:29 pm

Ok, I got a question for Trevor.

Trevor, what do you like to do in your free time? What do you do for fun?
wizard
wizard

https://www.youtube.com/wizardistari

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin May 14th 2009, 5:31 pm

That's 5 questions down... and 5 more to go.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arickkk<3 May 15th 2009, 2:12 am

ok i have one :]

Trevor, what's your favorite band? Why do you like them so much?

<333
Arickkk<3
Arickkk<3

http://myspace.com/seizethemomentmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat May 16th 2009, 11:19 am

Another one from me...

Trevor, are there any roles/characters that you have an ambition to play in the future, and are there any characters from any movie/TV programmes in the past that you would have loved to have played had you been given the opportunity?
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by John H May 16th 2009, 1:23 pm

I'll try one if I may...

Which TV programmes did you most enjoy watching when you were growing up, and if you had the chance to suggest that any of them should be brought back, which would it be?

John H

http://www.myspace.com/sixtiesmusicfan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin May 20th 2009, 12:47 pm

Question 1:

A:

"Answer to 1. When i read reviews and blogs etc and its positive things, of course its uplifting, but when i read negative things i kinda find myself wondering what exactly they mean and over all i just figure everyone has the right to there own opinion. For example; some people say they hated the Wrestler and i loved it! I can't expect everyone to like me or my work. I just mostly brush it off and move forward. You can't dwell on the little things. However i do read them and i am interested in what people have to say Smile"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat May 20th 2009, 4:16 pm

Whoa Danny! I didn't realise you'd already started sending our questions to Trevor! Smile

And... nice answer Trevor. Cool It must be so rewarding for you to know that you have been truly instrumental in changing people's lives for the better. Your portrayal of Zach in Shelter has had such a positive effect on (and been the catalyst for) so many folk around the world to find the confidence to break free of their fears and become the real person they have always been on the inside.

Shelter showed that a world of love and happiness can exist out there for anyone. It showed it in terms I could understand and relate to and I believe Zach's journey has done that for so many other people too. For that you can be eternally proud... Oh, and it was beautifully acted too!
sunny
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat May 20th 2009, 4:22 pm

I don't know if this qualifies as a question but here goes...

Trevor, is there a little anecdote from the making of Shelter that you can share with us... If there isn't just make one up, we'll never know and you'll still be making us happy by telling us something about Shelter that we've never heard before! LOL! tongue Laughing
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast May 20th 2009, 4:29 pm

baileybrat wrote:Trevor, is there a little anecdote from the making of Shelter that you can share with us... If there isn't just make one up, we'll never know and you'll still be making us happy by telling us something about Shelter that we've never heard before! LOL! tongue Laughing

That's a really good question, bailey ... maybe there's more drama inside the gates of pacific bluffs than we already knew from the commentary Smile Laughing

Gast

Back to top Go down

The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers Empty Question 10

Post by Landis May 21st 2009, 11:26 am

Hi Trevor,

Your previous roles are mostly rebels, comedy, young adult categories. Are there particular roles and genres that you are looking to play in the future? Would you be looking for TV vs. film roles?

Thanks for your response and best of luck.

Landis

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin May 21st 2009, 1:03 pm

I'm going to start posting questions and the answers in the first post.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat May 23rd 2009, 6:54 am

Wow! What a FAB answer to question 2. Cool Not sure why it should matter to me so much, but I'm really thrilled that Trevor feels the way he does about making Shelter... and he made the point in a much more elequent way than I did in my earlier cack-handed reply to the thread. Embarassed Rolling Eyes
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat May 30th 2009, 9:53 am

Hey Danny, any indication of when Trevor will have some time to answer any more of our questions?
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin May 30th 2009, 10:28 am

Sorry, I really don't. He said he'll try to answer them when he can but that's all he said to me.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat May 31st 2009, 2:20 pm

Oh OK, I guess he's too busy going to all those celebrity do's we keep seeing him pictured at... and, if the other thread is right, maybe also spending his time with someone new. Wink
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by rafael stanley June 11th 2009, 2:27 pm

good, but more a question seems ridiculous, what Trevor thinks that will be on the crowd of fans homosexuals he won, after serving in the movie shelter, have friends and friends that they love it

anxiously to hear the answer

rafael stanley

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin June 11th 2009, 10:20 pm

I don't think I understand the question.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rafael stanley June 12th 2009, 4:06 pm

well,what he think abour your fan gays in the world?

rafael stanley

Back to top Go down

Post by losramones1 June 14th 2009, 8:56 pm

hello trevor i'm from argentina and i wanted to say that your movie shelter was the best movie ever .i have seen it like ten times i love how u perform ,and besides you are so cute.i have a question; how was it like to perform the scene in the car with shoun when he tells :you'll never take what you want unless....it was very moving for me when you start crying.please tell me how did you get to that level of sadness and breakin' into tears?
my skype is losramones1. thanks

losramones1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next