The Trevor Wright Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo Trevor Stalkers. Or maybe that's just me...

2 posters

Go down

Yo Trevor Stalkers. Or maybe that's just me... Empty Yo Trevor Stalkers. Or maybe that's just me...

Post by xKJx August 17th 2012, 1:25 am

Hey. Sooo, well, I guess like all (or most?) of you, I'm an avid fan of Trevor Wright.

I discovered about his great talent after watching the movie Shelter. After watching it, I was so hung up on the film. At first I couldn't get enough of the film up so I kept reading the plot and re-watching my favorite scenes and playing my favorite soundtracks in the film (the intro was awesome) to the point that I also started getting hung up on Trevor Wright to the extent where I sort of became an internet stalker, looking for all sorts of information on Trevor Wright and watching some of his films and movies.

The movie really changed me and really made me think much much clearer. It opened my eyes even more if you're getting my drift. Cheers to that x]

P.S. It's funny how when I found out Trevor had a scene in Scrubs I was totally bewildered since I've watched every episode of Scrubs (except the last season where JD/Zach Braff was only featured in for a few episodes). I decided to look for the scene where he was in and when I saw his 5(?) second scene, I can't believe how back then I didn't even really focus on him without even knowing who he was. Nothing, just a thought. This is why I'm currently trying to watch every film he's been in, just for fun. And a bit due to my stalker-ish nature.

hahah, sorry Trevor. Still hyped up on you. Creepy? Yes. Sorry xD

xKJx

Back to top Go down

Yo Trevor Stalkers. Or maybe that's just me... Empty Re: Yo Trevor Stalkers. Or maybe that's just me...

Post by americanshameless August 18th 2012, 11:06 am

Hey, Welcome Smile

americanshameless

Back to top Go down

Yo Trevor Stalkers. Or maybe that's just me... Empty Re: Yo Trevor Stalkers. Or maybe that's just me...

Post by xKJx August 18th 2012, 6:42 pm

Wow, I'm surprised someone replied Very Happy

Seems like the forums have been pretty inactive for a while now. :\ kinda sad since I just recently became a fan xD and I have no one to discuss stuff with. hahah.

Thank you!

xKJx

Back to top Go down

Post by americanshameless August 18th 2012, 7:18 pm

Exactly haha but I do came here sometimes.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Trevor, Brad and SHELTER as well Very Happy

americanshameless

Back to top Go down

Post by xKJx August 19th 2012, 7:31 pm

Currently, I come here everyday just for the sake of it xD I can't wait to hear more news about Trevor. I hope he gets another break soon. Wiki says it's been 2 years since his last movie right? Meh, I guess he's still busy with droite.

Brad's been out of it too :\

xKJx

Back to top Go down

Post by americanshameless August 23rd 2012, 6:07 am

what droite?

I know, I've always wished these two the best of luck ever since the movie but they've been so inactive lately Sad

americanshameless

Back to top Go down

Post by xKJx August 23rd 2012, 10:33 pm

Droite is his clothing line.

google droite designs for the official site. I can't post the link because I'm new... :[

and I know right? I wish they get big breaks soon. Their talents should be exposed :\ and if possible, exposed together in the same movie. Perhaps Shelter 2. Hahah, a fan can dream right? Razz

xKJx

Back to top Go down

Post by americanshameless August 24th 2012, 11:35 am

Ahh I see, thanks. Smile

Yes SHELTER 2. Trevor said he'd love that but the company was apparently already broke after the first Shelter so that's not possible anymore Sad

americanshameless

Back to top Go down

Post by xKJx August 24th 2012, 9:40 pm

But shelter still made a lot of money after being released right? Man... Too bad :[ I wish a different production company would see the potential in the movie and buy the rights to it... But then again that might change the whole ambiance to the movie x\ agh too bad...

xKJx

Back to top Go down

Post by americanshameless August 26th 2012, 7:07 am

Exactly. It's all sad to be honest Sad

Would have loved to see Zach + Shaun's future together on screen. *cries*

americanshameless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down