The Trevor Wright Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DVD extras?

4 posters

Go down

DVD extras? Empty DVD extras?

Post by baileybrat May 17th 2009, 6:18 am

Thanks to wizard, I know Trevor doesn't feature in the DVD extras - a disgrace if ever there was one, considering he's one of the main cast Evil or Very Mad - but does he or his character Caleb get any significant mentions at all in the cast interviews or featurette?
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

DVD extras? Empty Re: DVD extras?

Post by wizard May 18th 2009, 12:59 am

Hey baileybrat! Hmmmm, if I recall that i'm correct. I do believe that the Director does mention Trevor. He says that, the couple Jessica and Caleb are in the motel in the room bed scene. And that Jessica who is played by (I forgot the girls name lol!!! Oh well) Is beautiful, and that Caleb who is played by Trevor Wright, is also beautiful as well. And that is all I recall they mention of Caleb (Trevor). So yeah, lol!!
wizard
wizard

https://www.youtube.com/wizardistari

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat May 18th 2009, 6:22 pm

Well, I can't grumble about what he said... but was that it? No Seems a bit meagre and measly to me, considering the pivotal role that Trevor actually played.

Thanks anyway, wizard.
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard May 18th 2009, 7:45 pm

Hey no problem. I tell you what, i'm going to go over the extras again to make sure ok. Probably there is something more, but not sure? I'll tell you as soon as i'm done.
wizard
wizard

https://www.youtube.com/wizardistari

Back to top Go down

Post by trevorwrightfan December 28th 2010, 12:52 pm

try to buy the dvd, trevor had a lot of screen time at the beginning, until he was murdered.. they should have the black guy before him, i stopped watching after they killed trevor lol..

trevorwrightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by xKJx August 23rd 2012, 4:48 am

| i stopped watching after they killed trevor lol..

Hahah, I know what you mean. Plus, lately, the films of trevor I've been watching has him dying in them. Why...? xD It's sad that they'd cast trevor in roles that would die. (Basher, Vacancy, 2001 Maniacs)

xKJx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum