The Trevor Wright Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shelter - Deleted Scenes

3 posters

Go down

Shelter - Deleted Scenes Empty Shelter - Deleted Scenes

Post by baileybrat May 26th 2009, 6:31 pm

So... does anyone know of any scenes that were filmed but then subsequently cut from the final version of the film?

The only scene I know about is the confrontation in the restaurant, although I forget the actual reason it was said to be deleted in the end. On watching again, I suspect the abrupt jump-cut out of the scene was because the guys you see coming into shot from behind Shaun are the protagonists involved. I assume the fight and "Watch out cocksucker!" expletive might have knocked the gradual romantic bonding that had been building up between Zach and Shaun a little off kilter, so it was probably a good decision to remove it.

Any thoughts?

Shelter - Deleted Scenes Pdvd005vfm

Interesting to note that this was the first scene Trevor and Brad filmed together too.
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Shelter - Deleted Scenes Empty Re: Shelter - Deleted Scenes

Post by wizard May 27th 2009, 12:55 am

Hmmmmm, well baileybrat I forgot lol!! But hey, just watch the movie over again with the commentary with Jonah, Trevor and Brad. They talk about all the scenes that were deleted from the film. And other stuffs as well.
wizard
wizard

https://www.youtube.com/wizardistari

Back to top Go down

Post by CoffeeKay August 26th 2011, 3:30 pm

Got my Shelter DVD today. Very happy to see it on the big screen! But "worst" fear was true, no director's commentary on it. SHOOT!! Seems it's only on the US version.
To any of you in Europe:
Have you seen the version with the commentary? Do you have any idea where I could get it? Would be very thankful for any information on that.

Would be thankful for any help!

(should be able to PM from August 28 onwards)
Kay x
CoffeeKay
CoffeeKay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down