The Trevor Wright Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Much Mitch?

2 posters

Go down

Much Mitch? Empty Much Mitch?

Post by baileybrat June 11th 2009, 5:34 pm

Much Mitch? Speced1

I don't really know much about this film as it's never been released in the UK, although I guess it might have been shown on one of those true life/family movie type channels... anyhoo, I was hoping someone in the know might be able to give a few details about Trevor's role. I know he plays the (estranged?) son of the main character but how exactly does Mitch fit into the story and was he essentially a good guy or not?
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Much Mitch? Empty Re: Much Mitch?

Post by wizard June 12th 2009, 5:56 pm

Well hmmmm let me see lol!! Well, Mitch when we first see him, he's basically a punk to his dad. Mitch loves to work on cars. Mitch lived his whole life with his mother, but he got kicked out or something? So now he lives with his father. They both don't get along much at the start. The father tries to have a good relationship with his son, but Mitch basically does not want to have anything with him. (Wich is sad) But later, when his father gets cancer, Mitch changes. At fist his like, "oh so now since your dying you want to spend time with me? Oh fuck off"! But later, Mitch understands, and about time he's finally getting along with his father. Then at the end, when we are told that his father's cancer is not just in his lung anymore, but in his whole body in his blood. So he's bascially going to die. We see in the end, how Mitch really loves his dad; when his father tells him the bad news. We see how Mitch is crying and can't believe it. And then the film is over. So Mitch at the middle and end of the film, he's a good guy. I enjoyed this film, it's a really good film. Such a shame that is has not been released in the UK. Like always, Trevor is awesome!
wizard
wizard

https://www.youtube.com/wizardistari

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat June 12th 2009, 6:42 pm

Thanks wizard. I knew you wouldn't fail me! Cool Sounds like quite a sad ending though... I'd probably end up an emotional wreck if I saw it. LOL! When I watched Shelter I really wanted to give Zach a big hug when he got upset and had his row with Shaun... God knows what I'd be like seeing Mitch crying at finding out his dad is going to die! Sad Embarassed tongue
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat June 12th 2009, 6:45 pm

Oh, I forgot to add... do we find out what age Mitch is in the movie?
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard June 12th 2009, 7:07 pm

Thanks! Anytime! And yeah, it is a sad ending. I'll be honest, I practically cried at the ending. There's nothing wrong with a man to cry lol!! Oh, and I don't remember if they tell us his age or not? I'll have to see it again in order to tell you. But I do know that he still goes to school. So he's in college I believe. First year or so?
wizard
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat June 15th 2009, 4:10 pm

Cheers for that wizard... I noticed the DVD includes some deleted scenes. Do you know if Trevor features in any of them?
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard June 15th 2009, 8:34 pm

Alright, I just went over the deleted scenes; and no! Trevor is not feature in any of them. That sucks lol!! But in the special features of the film, there is a casting tapes section. And Trevor is in one of them. He's awesome in it! So yeah, that's basically it lol!!
wizard
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum