The Trevor Wright Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers

+10
wesley
losramones1
rafael stanley
Landis
John H
Arickkk<3
wizard
Shelter70
baileybrat
Admin
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers - Page 2 Empty Question 10

Post by Landis May 21st 2009, 11:26 am

Hi Trevor,

Your previous roles are mostly rebels, comedy, young adult categories. Are there particular roles and genres that you are looking to play in the future? Would you be looking for TV vs. film roles?

Thanks for your response and best of luck.

Landis

Back to top Go down

The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers

Post by Admin May 21st 2009, 1:03 pm

I'm going to start posting questions and the answers in the first post.

Admin
Admin

http://www.trevorwrightonline.com

Back to top Go down

The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers

Post by baileybrat May 23rd 2009, 6:54 am

Wow! What a FAB answer to question 2. Cool Not sure why it should matter to me so much, but I'm really thrilled that Trevor feels the way he does about making Shelter... and he made the point in a much more elequent way than I did in my earlier cack-handed reply to the thread. Embarassed Rolling Eyes
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat May 30th 2009, 9:53 am

Hey Danny, any indication of when Trevor will have some time to answer any more of our questions?
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin May 30th 2009, 10:28 am

Sorry, I really don't. He said he'll try to answer them when he can but that's all he said to me.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat May 31st 2009, 2:20 pm

Oh OK, I guess he's too busy going to all those celebrity do's we keep seeing him pictured at... and, if the other thread is right, maybe also spending his time with someone new. Wink
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by rafael stanley June 11th 2009, 2:27 pm

good, but more a question seems ridiculous, what Trevor thinks that will be on the crowd of fans homosexuals he won, after serving in the movie shelter, have friends and friends that they love it

anxiously to hear the answer

rafael stanley

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin June 11th 2009, 10:20 pm

I don't think I understand the question.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rafael stanley June 12th 2009, 4:06 pm

well,what he think abour your fan gays in the world?

rafael stanley

Back to top Go down

Post by losramones1 June 14th 2009, 8:56 pm

hello trevor i'm from argentina and i wanted to say that your movie shelter was the best movie ever .i have seen it like ten times i love how u perform ,and besides you are so cute.i have a question; how was it like to perform the scene in the car with shoun when he tells :you'll never take what you want unless....it was very moving for me when you start crying.please tell me how did you get to that level of sadness and breakin' into tears?
my skype is losramones1. thanks

losramones1

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat June 22nd 2009, 5:51 pm

I know Trevor's involved with the Hollywoodland event just now but I'm beginning to suspect that the Q&A session has dropped off his radar. Still, he was kind enough to answer two of my questions so I'm happy about that. Cool

Maybe when he's a little less busy, Danny can broach the subject with him again?
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin June 22nd 2009, 6:03 pm

Yes he has been quite busy with that. I'll nudge him a little about it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baileybrat June 22nd 2009, 6:13 pm

Cheers Danny. I was trying not to sound too pushy when suggesting it! alien
baileybrat
baileybrat

Back to top Go down

Post by wesley October 1st 2009, 11:19 pm

I would like to make some quick questions for Trevor:

you smoke from what age?
you are more home or more like out?
Usually go out to where?
You would make a gay character again?
What is your typical mood?
Say a single word to define you.

Thanks Danny.
If my English is wrong, correct me. Smile
wesley
wesley

http://www.goodtimes.zip.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Silsan December 14th 2010, 11:47 am

Trevor, I'll try to summarize my maximum
thanks and sincere praise for the film
"Sheltler," do not like to review the movies
this one in private i seen it 7 times
I am touched really. Everything in the film was
perfect, I have never seen acting this way, it's amazing you transmitted the feeling
I record here my most sincere thanks for
make a movie so PERFECT.

Brazilian hugs
Alexandre RJ cheers cheers
Alexandre Silsan
Alexandre Silsan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonofthehope January 15th 2011, 11:01 pm

the question of the million, How old are you?, and what in what year were you born? in 1980 or 1982, because there are separate versions and do not know which is real

Sonofthehope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonofthehope January 16th 2011, 12:49 am

Does that mean for you that you wear thick ring all the time in the right hand?

Sonofthehope

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroww July 6th 2011, 6:32 pm

I know a lot of these postings are rather dated but I still have one....
Trevor has played a lot of roles where his character is coming of age (so to speak) or at least coming into his own. What event or time in his life brought him to where he is today -made him who he is today? Also, did he purposely and actively choose this route he's on or did fate just kind of do its thing?
I'm sure he doesn't have time to answer being that he's such a busy man. I know I personally struggle to find time (even to just burn time doing this) and I just work a few days a week at the local ER. I can't imagine trying to act, having a clothing line and living life all at the same time let alone answering a bunch of questions..... And I thought of two more (LOL), when Trevor Wright gets to relax, what does he do to relax? Second, if he had a day to himself to do whatever he wanted, what would he do (no schedule, money or plans contending)?
Was just thinking and thought those last two might be interesting to know...

Last edited by Aroww on July 7th 2011, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aroww

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroww July 6th 2011, 7:29 pm

I thought of another question that perhaps even someone from this forum could answer.... Where did he get the name for his clothing line?

Aroww

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen July 11th 2011, 1:21 pm

This is a very good question. I haven't got any idea.
Doreen
Doreen

http://www.gyllenhaal.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next