The Trevor Wright Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers

+10
wesley
losramones1
rafael stanley
Landis
John H
Arickkk<3
wizard
Shelter70
baileybrat
Admin
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers

Post by Sonofthehope January 15th 2011, 11:01 pm

the question of the million, How old are you?, and what in what year were you born? in 1980 or 1982, because there are separate versions and do not know which is real

Sonofthehope

Back to top Go down

The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Top 10 Trevor Wright Questions/Answers

Post by Sonofthehope January 16th 2011, 12:49 am

Does that mean for you that you wear thick ring all the time in the right hand?

Sonofthehope

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroww July 6th 2011, 6:32 pm

I know a lot of these postings are rather dated but I still have one....
Trevor has played a lot of roles where his character is coming of age (so to speak) or at least coming into his own. What event or time in his life brought him to where he is today -made him who he is today? Also, did he purposely and actively choose this route he's on or did fate just kind of do its thing?
I'm sure he doesn't have time to answer being that he's such a busy man. I know I personally struggle to find time (even to just burn time doing this) and I just work a few days a week at the local ER. I can't imagine trying to act, having a clothing line and living life all at the same time let alone answering a bunch of questions..... And I thought of two more (LOL), when Trevor Wright gets to relax, what does he do to relax? Second, if he had a day to himself to do whatever he wanted, what would he do (no schedule, money or plans contending)?
Was just thinking and thought those last two might be interesting to know...

Last edited by Aroww on July 7th 2011, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aroww

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroww July 6th 2011, 7:29 pm

I thought of another question that perhaps even someone from this forum could answer.... Where did he get the name for his clothing line?

Aroww

Back to top Go down

Post by Doreen July 11th 2011, 1:21 pm

This is a very good question. I haven't got any idea.
Doreen
Doreen

http://www.gyllenhaal.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2